Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Gypsies wanders through Sydney markets


Like Casey, I LOVE strolling through a good market so when I was down in Sydney last weekend, I couldn't resist visiting my friend Madeleine who had stalls at both Bondi and Surry Hills markets.


How cute is this vintage board game?! In case you can't read it, it says "The Game of Flower Lotto. Educational Amusing Entertaining For Young Folk."


This is Madeleine checking out the gorgeous old clothes at Surry Hills. She also owns two very cool vintage shops on Crown Street in Sydney (a couple of doors down from each other) called Puf'n'stuff. Check them out if you're ever in the area.

This is taken at Madeleine's stall at the Bondi markets, which happen every Sunday on the grounds at the local primary school. I always get some great bargains, especially shoes and bags, which a gal can never have too much off :)


No comments: